36 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets from Big Brother
The slop has hospitalized people.
This is very scary, but true. Back in 2008 during Big Brother‘s ninth season, two contestants were actually hospitalized after having to live on the slop diet. House guests Amanda Hansen and Allison Nichols were both taken to the hospital after eating slop. Amanda was hypoglycemic and the slop didn’t have the necessary amount of sugar she required and she reportedly had a seizure. Allison had an allergic reaction that was likely caused by something in the slop mixture.
← Previous Story Several Charmed Reboot Spoilers Dropped at the CW TCA Q&A